Friday, September 23, 2011

The Pictures

In what we hope will be the first in an ongoing series, we proudly present to you the ladyboy pictures. In Thailand, "ladyboy" culture thrives throughout the country and is widely accepted by all. As Lonely Planet says, parts of Thailand "make San Francisco look like West Texas." Cross-dressers and generally flamboyant men are everywhere, and we can't help but notice.

Consequently, we (Rebecca) have also noticed that (while no doubt photogenic) I also tend to occasionally look very...well...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. So here you are, in honor of the ladyboys everywhere.

One more thing. In my quest to get Rebecca to post something (which she is very reluctant to do), it occurred to me that an outcry in the comments section could do the trick. So if you want to hear from my wife (who is not responding to me) post a comment below: I think the public sentiment might win her over.

(Ed. note/disclaimer: as far as we can tell from Thais and Lonely planet, the word "ladyboy" is not considered offensive, and is used by most everyone, involved or not)

I am very sorry to say that none of the following pictures were staged.

Sorry dad, it must have been the green tights...