Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sorry 4 the Wait

These three videos are not in time chronologically, but I thought everyone would get a kick out of them. Think of them as my Sorry 4 the Wait mixtape while you wait for Tha Carter IV.

They were taken by Rebecca in Ko Phangan yesterday. I saw the free ropeswing sign and I was in.

This was my first attempt at a double, where I totally wussed out.


This is my second attempt, when I did the one thing you can't do: half-ass it (Cut to Rob at work, nodding vigorously right now)






And my third, the closest I came to landing it




And just for reference, this is Rebecca's self portrait during this time period:


So yes, Thailand is a wonderful place where one can take off up the west coast of one of the most beautiful islands in the world on a motorbike, stop at a bar with a free ropeswing, on a freshwater lake, with delicious cocktails. We are in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Still jumping off of tall structures I see. If you add the three movies together, I think you did a 3 3/4. Can't wait for the next installment. Have fun . . . like I had to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was just showing off for his wife, Julian-Sue. I think it's her fault. Love, Mom/Suz

    ReplyDelete